The Center for Environmental Planning is part of the Institute of Urban Sciences and consists of 7 research institutes that are working on independent research in Department of Landscape Architecture.
The main research fields of The Center for Environmental Planning are ecological planning, analysis and management of natural ecology, design and management of urban park and greens, and green recreation program development. Detailed research areas are biotope mapping, ecological planning, park master plan and design, landscape planning, development of park use programs, local eco-tourism program development, etc.
- Support of 2011 1st~4th Landscape Architecture Forum held in The Department of Landscape Architecture
- Support of Each research institutes’ field trip and seminar
- Carrying out of research projects of all 7 research institutes
- Prof. Yong-Geun Kim / Tour and Leisure Plan
- Prof. In-Sung Lee / Urban Design, G.I.S
- Prof. Han-Bai Kim / Park, urban environment Design
- Prof. Sang-Suk Lee / Landscape detail & Construction
- Prof. Bong-Ho Han / Ecological Planning
- Prof. Ah-Yeon Kim /Site Planning and Landscape Design
- Prof. Hyun-su So / Landscape History, Landscape Aesthetics
- Prof. Youngmin Kim / Landscape Design & Theory
- Prof. Chan Park / Landscape Planning